The Space Game: Missions The Space Game: Missions

First thing first, kick-ass game - sweet visuals, addictive and a nice variety of missions to complete. It was also pretty damned challenging. I like that - kept me playing for quite a while on some of the harder missions.

What I would like to see - if your planning on making a new one of course - is a structure (say Space Port) that allowed the player to construct groups of 10 to 30 ships (fighters, swarmers, missile ships), and then release them to fight the pirate ships, with better ships and larger groups being allowed per upgrade. It'd add a nice offensive twist on the game. Also, being able to click on the different ship classes to see their stats would be appreciated.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Sweet!

This game is awesome!

Below is the code for my first song I made with this... It's kinda noobish but sounds cool:

--------1---1-----------1---1---78---
-----1---1-----781---1---1---1-------
778877889------------------0---0---0-
--0---bb----4---4---4-----bb0---0---0 ---0---8---8---a---c--1---2-3-1---2-3 ---------1---2-3---7-2-7-2-7-2-7-2-4-
--1---2-3-1---2-3-----2-3-7-2-a--

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Barricades - Cool but abused...

Great game with loads more variety than the original but I was playing with a friend and he set up barricades in a way which let the game DRAG ON AND ON AND ON...